Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shoes are my friends…

and now I can eat my friends!

What better way to say ‘your are the sunshine of my life’, ‘apple of my eye’, ‘and the sexiest biped on this side of the street early on a Sunday morning’ than to give the gift of chocolate shoes?

In fact it makes so much sense it’s scary.

They can be worn (on your face) and then proceed to soothe the dull ache consuming bodies and minds over the lack of chocolate shoeness in life, more boring than boring work, and bushfires consuming innocent lives.

So whether it’s one of the gals at the front desk wanting to see me bounce off the walls or a Mr Mysterious after a different sort of bouncing action, please pretty please with Jimmy Choo’s on top, can somebody send me some size eights!

Ms prepping-her-tootsies M.