Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The other big O


I’ve never been the mouth-breathing type – primarily because there’s always too much to say and so much to eat – which basically meant that if asked to go ten rounds with a three-story Oreo tower, then my answer would most probably be a definite ‘YES’!

Food and I have always had an ‘on-on’ relationship.

Whenever I’m good and come close to nearing the magical sixty-five kilo mark, I always treat myself to whatever I've been withholding from my tongue, so that within three weeks I’m back to where I started. Sometimes a few more kilos down the road.

I just wish there was a pill that could take care of all my sustenance; of course it would have to be delicious, calorie-free, fat-free, meat-free, GM-free, 100 percent biodynamic made in Melbourne yumtastic.

Is this really too much to ask?

Ms don’t-bother-answering-that M.