Thursday, February 5, 2009

From the threshold to the finish line

I am so over the being a born-again bog-snorkelling the heat (my god the heat) getting hitched anywhere but the Pancake Parlour virgin, and so have decided that the only way to get my name out there in a positive light (apart from constructing the Ms M signal) is to become Australia’s first World Wife Carrying champion.

Or at least be the wife in the team.

My theory being that although there might be better, faster, slimmer or permanently post-sex hair looking Aussie chickadees, but to be the first in something? Well, first is forever. All I have to do now is perfect the Ukrainian Method - which apparently is far more successful than the Rhythm Method - although if this is the reason why Russia wanted them to shuffle to the left and play with themselves, then I might just have to go Kazakhstani style!

Ms looking-for-an-ex-Russian-statesman M.