Monday, February 2, 2009

Post 'ohhh' yeah!


What I really want in life is after-sex hair all the time.

You know - that perfectly messed up but still naturally refined glow that hair follicles only achieved after the act of copulation (or sitting in some Hollywood stylist's chair for sixteen hours).

It was the look that A through to A minus celebrities wore when sashaying down the crimson I-can’t-believe-it’s-not-carpet, and even though the closest I’ll ever get to strutting down a carpet with flashes going off is if I parade down my apartment corridor and all the lightglobes decided to simultaneously die, I still think it’s awfully important that your normal (but not average) everyday (in a special occasions type of way) woman can feel slightly Wellafied from time to time.

The sex before the after-sex hair wouldn’t be so bad either,
Ms hair-at-the-ready M.