Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Something sticky and something Blu…

Pressing all the F-numbers at once didn’t do much for transforming my worklife into a life of no work, but it did manage to slow down my already painfully slow computer back to the summer 1984.

Starting up now takes an eternity plus five minutes, opening Word ten minutes more than that, and for me to actually attach something to an email, I might as well take the round tip to the U.K. because it’s bound to be quicker!

One unexpected bonus of having extra time waiting for technology to keep pace with my highly caffeinated life is being able to reassess the reassessment of my worklife versus my lack of life within life balance. It came to me on Friday as I was twiddling away the half hour it now takes to print a single page, and is a solution that is both therapeutic and creative.

The art of Blu-Tack!

Ms in-the-process-of-moulding-a-Blu-Tack-pole-vault M.