Thursday, October 16, 2008

Live and let fry

Due to a recent tragedy involving a close and personal piece of stationary, I have given myself a mission, and that is to get a date. It is a mission that I choose to accept even though it holds the prospect of publicly self-destructing. If the demise of Stampy has taught me one thing, it’s that I need to push things along, and in order to further spice up my life between breaths, I plan to continue working as a P.A during the day and sleep between organic linen at night, BUT, in my spare time I will be a stripper who fights crime with her yet to be determined superpower.

Like with most decisions in life there are three gifts to choose from; the ability to appear invisible when standing next to younger women, the gift of leaping small puddles with the aid of a decent run up, and a lasso of truth that doubles as an Alligator strap of reasonable strength.

Then all I’ll need is a uniform that makes the most out of my curves without turning them into a sidekick.

Ms licence-to-grill M.